The wedding is come together nicely. It's 20 days away!!!
As a soon-to-be family, we dressed up for halloween. Farmer Eric with his prized pumpkins, and ladybug.
The most exciting news is Eric's new job!!! He will be working as an electrical engineer for a company in Sterling, Virgina! So....we are MOVING! We are both excited/nervous/anxious/thankful. This is going to be such a great opportunity for us to grow together as newlyweds. Please keep us in your prayers as we make this journey.

Hey Linda! Long time no talk, but I saw your blog and I started to stalk it :) haha I just wanted to say that my husbands family used to live in Sterling and they loved it there! Two of his sisters currently live about 30 minutes away in Bristow, and I lived with one of them for about 9 weeks this summer and had a blast :) It's definitely a different world up there but if you have a good attitude, you'll love it!
ReplyDeleteGood luck and congratulations about your upcoming wedding! Married life ROCKS! :) :)
-Hannah (Barker) Marshall