Monday, November 28, 2011

Crafting fool

My crafting life goes through peaks and troughs- sometimes I can't glue cotton balls on construction paper to save my life...and other times I have cranked out 4 scrapbooks, curtains for the living room, and a new dress by noon. Over the past few weeks I have been in full craft-mode!

Backstory: Eric's sister is giving us our FIRST NEPHEW in January!!! We are excited to welcome baby Will to the Hildebrand family!

Most of my crafting had been centered around him. Months ago when we found out Will was on his way I bought some fabric with the intentions of making something...what the fabric would become was to be determined.

So I finally got the sewing bug and sat down to work. And about 30 minutes into sewing, my machine BREAKS!!! I usually can troubleshoot my sewing machine, but this was beyond me. Off to the doctor it goes.

Fast forward a week and I'm sewing again.

And here is what I made...

Burp cloths
Baby blankets

I cannot wait to give these to Will! Come quickly January!!!

Unable to resist making something for my fur babies, I made then some harnesses. I think it dresses them up a little more than a collar.

Now that I have discovered Pintrest (where have you been all my life!?!?!) I have lots of projects lined up!

No comments:

Post a Comment