Monday, November 28, 2011

Welcome home!

A few months ago we started looking for a house. Rent is expensive and we are going to be here for a while, so we decided to buy. After seeing quite a few houses we put in an offer...

...and that offer was declined.

So we took a few weeks to regroup and started looking again.

One day our realtor sent us a listing for a house in the neighborhood we wanted to live, for the best price we have seen! So we looked at it, loved it, and put in an offer.

Then during our anniversary weekend, we fond out that WE GOT THE HOUSE! Eric and I are both overly excited!

Today was our inspection, so I went and took a few pictures (the owners still have some things to move out).
Front yard
Back yard
Living room/dining room
Kitchen
Master bedroom
Master bath
Guest room #1
Guest room #2 (soon to be man-cave, so I've been told)
Hall bathroom

We love our little 3 bedroom, 2 bath, fenced yard house! We close in mid-January and will be moving in!

Come visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment