On December 29, 2010, Eric and I struck out on our own. Just us...and the furry babies. That was the day we moved to Northern Virginia. After a 10 hour drive (each driving separately since we had to move two cars) we FINALLY reached Sterling! For those of you wondering where Sterling is, it's 30 miles northwest of Washington, DC.
When we got here, Eric's new office had arranged temporary housing for us. What started out as a nice little hotel became our nightmare. Two people, a dog, and a cat, all sharing a hotel room. Fun...not! But we knew we would move into our apartment in February!Shortly after arriving, Eric started his new job as a Design Engineer with M.C. Dean. He works on large construction projects designing electrical systems.
I started my job the week after Eric. I love being in the ER. It's stressful at times, but what job isn't. I really like getting to see a variety of cases and helping people get better. My co-workers are great and very patient. I have already learned so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment