So what did I do to enjoy this wonderful weather?
I studied. Why? Because I'm in my last semester of nursing school. However, I can't complain. I am two finals and (hopefully) one HESI away from being FINISHED with the academic part of nursing school. Over the past 4 years I have looked at many a beautiful day through my window, knowing that I needed to stay glued to a book. Days like that are quickly coming to an end, and I am beyond excited! But what will my study buddy do...
This is how Bella tells me to take a breakOn a more fun note, I went shopping today with the roommate! Jen is going to her cousin's birthday party, so we went shopping for a 3 year old. Some things I learned today:
1: Eric and I will need to have lots of money, because I will go nuts buying baby clothes, even if they are just going to wear them for a few months. That's where the "lots of money" comes in to play!
2: Onesies are no longer just cute, they are educational.
Just in case you need a refresher of how this little human got here
1: Eric and I will need to have lots of money, because I will go nuts buying baby clothes, even if they are just going to wear them for a few months. That's where the "lots of money" comes in to play!
2: Onesies are no longer just cute, they are educational.
Just in case you need a refresher of how this little human got here3: I have a complete OBSESSION with baby bikinis! Why does a baby need a bikini? What else is it supposed to wear to the pool?! I had a babykini, and I was so darn cute. Maybe one day I will post a picture, if I can find it. But here are some of the cute babykinis I saw today. (As I post this Jen is sitting here saying "Are you still looking at baby bikinis?!" She knows my sickness!




Maybe one day I will have a little baby girl to buy a babykini for. But until that day comes (a LOOOONG time from now), I will just be obsessed from an outsiders view...




Maybe one day I will have a little baby girl to buy a babykini for. But until that day comes (a LOOOONG time from now), I will just be obsessed from an outsiders view...
2/27/10
As promised, I found a picture of my babykini. Note that hot beach body. Unfortunately I still have the same tree trunk thighs.

Me and Grandpa at Little Blue Pond in Panama City, Florida. This is where Grandaddy Cooley, my great-grandfather, lived until he was nearly 91 years old.

No comments:
Post a Comment