Monday, February 22, 2010

Deal hunting=good grades....take notes, kids!

Mark this down: February 22, the day leadership can take a hike! I took the final for that class this morning and said "holla leadership!" on my way out the door.

By far, my favorite thing about test day is not feeling very guilty if I don't study any the rest of the day. I call these days "brain breaks" to "regroup" and "catch my breath". Well today the "regrouping" equaled lunch and retail therapy with my wonderful best nursing friends (shout out to CFSF!!!). All sharing a love for T.J. MAXX, we headed there to seek out some deals. I like to think that the test-powers that be take into consideration mad shopping skills and that helps out test grades. So of course, the more deals we found the better our grades got (don't burst my bubble)! Side note: We also found where stores go to die, McFarland Mall. That "mall" has no more than 6 open stores, with "going out of business" sales in most of those! Poor stores.

But, I found a really fun dress. And was pleased by my leadership grade. So I will still hold to my theory that the more I shop, the better my grades will be!

Cue happy dance

No comments:

Post a Comment