Max, the battle cat
Max belonged to my cousin Donny. He found Max as a kitten of barely 2 weeks old while working. Donny raised Max to be a healthy 14 pounder. But Donny is in the Army, and will be training all this year to prepare for his second tour in Iraq, so we took Max to give him a good home. As some know, my parents already have a cat...
Napoleon
And how do they get along? Well, after an intense night of hissing and swatting, this happened...
They became best friends!
And where is Bella in all this?
Somewhere by herself. She has nothing to do with this male bonding.
So my house is cat central! It's pretty fun now that they are all getting along. But it's just a lot of cats!
On a different note, Eric gave me my birthday gift.
This little book contains all kinds of fun things. Like nights at home, nights out, movies, ice cream dates, back massages, and even a coupon for anything I want (within reason). But the biggest surprise was the end of the book. It started with a page that said "and from me and my family for graduation..."
OH MY GOSH!!! I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!! I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!
Eric's sister works for Disney and lives in Orlando with her husband. So she arranged for us to come down over Spring Break and go to Disney World! Yes, I am 22 years old, but I am Disney CRAZY!!! I am glad Spring Break is in 2 weeks, or I would go NUTS waiting!
Saturday we celebrated my birthday at my grandparents. I absolutely love the cake my grandpa makes for me every year! Not sure what's in it, but it's DELICIOUS!
Saturday we celebrated my birthday at my grandparents. I absolutely love the cake my grandpa makes for me every year! Not sure what's in it, but it's DELICIOUS!
Some sort of sport typically happens whenever Eric and Luke get together. I made them let Dad play.
Of my birthday gifts, this was the most special. It is a Precious Moments nursing doll with my name monogrammed on the coat, from Grandma and Grandpa. Too cute!
It was a wonderful birthday!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment