Monday, March 1, 2010

Take that HESI!

Today was the DREADED FINAL HESI! For 5 semesters all we have done it work towards learning enough to pass this. We have to pass it to graduate. It's enough to make us crazy. So, I walk in to a hall filled with these faces...


Everyone has their "lucky HESI seat." I made my way to mine, of course in the room that feels like the surface of the sun, and the proctor turns the fan OFF!!! Ugh! Well at least I wouldn't have to take any bathroom breaks, since every ounce of fluid in my body has been sweat out!
And after 3 hours of testing, I PASSED IT!!! It still hasn't completely registered in my brain that my last academic hurdle of nursing school has been cleared! I'm sure one day soon I will wake up and and FREAK OUT!

Tomorrow is the first day of my preceptorship. I cannot wait to start making my way from scared nursing student to GRADUATE NURSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment