Friday, March 19, 2010

When you wish upon a star...

I just spent four WONDERFUL days in the Florida sun...and I have the lobsteresque coloration to prove it! Three of those days were spent at the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH! I absolutely L-O-V-E Disney World! As notes in a previous post, I was given a trip to Disney for graduation from my future-in-laws...and this was the week!

The first day we went to Animal Kingdom. There isn't a whole lot to do there, but there are some really cool animals!
Driving in to the park

Sleeping kitty

I love Merekat Manor (it's a guilty pleasure). Can't get enough of these cuties!

Roll Tide!

Giraffes

The second part of day one was Epcot. All the good rides had outrageous lines and NO FAST PASSES! So we spent about an hour here!

Day two was MAGIC Kingdom! This is MY Disney! I love the excitement every time I go. I'm 22 years old, but I feel like a little kid whenever I walk through the gates! It's MAGICAL(hmm...maybe that's where they got the name)!

Walt Disney and Mickey


Wishing Well at Cinderella's Castle


Minnie's sun porch

We had some extra time before the fireworks show that evening, so we went to Downtown Disney. This has a really cool place called Lego Land. This, and other figures, are made completely of tiny tiny legos!

Day three was spent at Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM). We rode the Tower of Terror (my first time on it) and the Rockin' Roller Coaster (Eric's first ride). And caught a few shows.
Eeyore had been my favorite since I was little!

On day four we drove to Sarasota, Florida, to Eric's grandparents. They live near Siesta Key, which is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world! It was nice to relax in the sun, even if the wind was blowing so hard we could barely stand to stay out!

I had so much fun on this trip! You can see the rest of my photos in my facebook album!

No comments:

Post a Comment