Friday, February 19, 2010

I know who holds tomorrow....

It's no secret that I am a Christian, and that I strive to be like Jesus...but never quite get there. So when I sat down to start my blog (thanks to Lauren) I began to contemplate... "Well, what's this blog about? Me, what I do, what I want to do...scary." My mind went to one of my favorite inspirational songs, "I know Who Holds Tomorrow", by Ira Stanphill. So I knew that no matter what would come to be of the life written about in this blog, I know who holds it! So that is how "And I know He holds my hand" was born.

Even though I know the future is out of my hands, that doesn't mean it's not scary! My graduation countdown says I only have 77 days left in my college career...whew! Hard to believe that all the work of nursing school is about to come to an end. Today was my last class of nursing school...THE LAST CLASS!!! I still have some hurdles left to jump, like finals, the dreaded HESI, and my preceptorship, but the end is approaching FAST. Like I said, SCARY!

Something else scary, in 9 months I'm going to be someone's WIFE! Eric and I are closing in on our wedding date, finally. It may seem like 9 months is still a long was away...and it is...but when you have been engaged for 9 months already, it's nice to be half way there! We are getting very excited, just ready for November to get here!



So stay tuned for the ramblings of a soon-to-be graduate-blushing-bride-but-still-studying-like-a-maniac!

No comments:

Post a Comment