Dad and I leaving from Huntsville
If you have ever traveled overseas, you know what I am about to talk about. But if you haven't, let me explain every travelers arch nemesis, JET LAG! The best way I can explain jet lag is the it is like staying up all day, all night, then having to walk a marathon the next day. You are exhausted, your feet don't want to move, and your eyes are barely open. We have learned it's best to fight the urge to sleep and keep busy. The first day stinks, but it helps you come out of it better. So in our attempt to keep ourselves from sleeping the day away, we did some sightseeing! And for those who think we are jet lag champions, don't be fooled. We did take some short cat-naps during the day.
We are staying in a little town outside of Munich, called Freising. It is such a quaint place full of friendly people. Part of our day was spent wandering around Freising.

This afternoon we took the train into Munich. This is probably my favorite city in the world! The city hall is my favorite building. I think it looks so interesting and can be recognized as traditionally Munich!
City Hall
Dinner was, where else, at a German beer hall. The Hofbrauhaus is most famously known as the location where Hitler was voted by his peers to lead a revolt. Now it's know for its authentic German food. Yum!
I will be posting TONS of pictures on my facebook so be sure to check it out!
We are staying in a little town outside of Munich, called Freising. It is such a quaint place full of friendly people. Part of our day was spent wandering around Freising.
This afternoon we took the train into Munich. This is probably my favorite city in the world! The city hall is my favorite building. I think it looks so interesting and can be recognized as traditionally Munich!
Dinner was, where else, at a German beer hall. The Hofbrauhaus is most famously known as the location where Hitler was voted by his peers to lead a revolt. Now it's know for its authentic German food. Yum!

No comments:
Post a Comment