Friday, July 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

Well, we are finally home! We actually got home around 9 PM on Wednesday. On the flight, Dad and I were not sitting together, so we had very different experiences. He slept most of the way, with his noise-reduction headphones and peaceful neighbors. I, however, sat in front of a pregnant lady with SEVERE morning sickness (more like all day sickness). Across the aisle was a screaming toddler. The flight was turbulent, and towards the end, the place took a few scary dives that made me want to be on the ground more than ever. And, to top it all off, french air traffic controllers were on strike, so we had to fly out of the way to avoid France. Making the flight over and hour longer, but hey, what's another hour when you have already been on a plane for 11! Stupid French! But we made it home, with our luggage. My body is still trying to get adjusted to being in a new time zone. I will get there.

Thanks for following my trip. I had such a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment